Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tomorrow is a new day

Tomorrow starts week 2 of my training. So far so good. I still feel pumped, I still am excited. I also received my first donation towards my fundraising goal (thanks dad!). Although, I have been slightly lackadaisical about my food intake this week. Its funny how easy it is to slip back into your junky eating habits. I still love my chips and salty, crunchy snacks. Bad habits are hard to break.

Each day is a chance to make better choices and tomorrow is a new day. I am truly blessed with friends and family who help keep me honest. I have 2 friends who have been checking in with me frequently to see how I'm doing. Its amazing how much that little bit of long distance support can take me. Running is a wonderful solo activity, it allows for a great amount of introspection. But knowing I have a team of friends encouraging me and cheering me on is one of the best feeling ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment