Friday, January 21, 2011

2 days left

So we're down to the wire. Suitcases are packed, tickets are in hand, APs are in my wallet, electronics are charging. Now, hurry up and wait! The last couple days before a trip are always the hardest. I'm running out of stuff to keep me busy! The pre-vacation crazies are starting to set in.

There still are a handful of things I haven't settled on I suppose. I'm still on the fence about doing another guided tour. I do need to return a few things to the library as well. That is something I have forgotten about before, and its hard to ask your house-sitter to return your overdue books. But I think the one thing that has been decided for us is this, we are spending an entire week almost exclusively at Disneyland! I know, many of you are thinking, how in the heck could you spend and ENTIRE week there, its so small. Well, you would be surprised. One, its off season so crowds are lower and so are wait times. Two, I'm on a mission to take some more interesting pictures this trip, so I can spend an entire day hunting for neat shots.

To anyone who says that once you've seen Disney you don't need to go back, it never changes, well, I'm setting out to disprove that. The parks are an ever changing entity, and with all the recent construction (on both coasts) I cannot wait to compare pictures from my last several trips with the new ones I will have from this trip. And, if anyone has any suggestions for neat, funny, witty, interesting shots, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment