Saturday, May 22, 2010

Disneyland here we come, well, soon anyway

I need a new hobby. Well one that doesn't cause obsessive thoughts and weird outbursts of useless trivia. I know many of my friends do share this same obsession, but I know a lot of you think its unhealthy. Travel planning makes me happy. Ok, so I might get a little carried away now and then, but I have it under control, really.

We are now 40 days out and I can't wait. I'm hoping keeping this PTR up will keep me moving through the next 6 weeks of classes :) For 40 days out, I have most of our proverbial ducks in a row so to speak. Hotel, booked. Trip, routed and in the GPS. Dining reservations, made (well, 2 of them, I'm waiting for the 3rd restaurant at DCA to re-open). Tickets, purchased. Spreadsheet calendar, made but still needing adjustments. I have most of our true Disney planning done, but the rest of the trip still needs some work.

We will have 9 days to spend in sunny California. With our 5 day park hopper ticket, a day trip to Catalina, a Sony Studios tour with Cousin John, I'm not sure how much else we can cram in, but I'm gonna try!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard of Hershey Park, PA? Well, you should scrap your Disney Va-Kay and come see me on the east coast. Plus, this is WAAAAYY better, it's freaking chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I've always wanted to visit Hershey Park. it is on our list of things to do in the near future. Do you know how long you and Kyle will be on the east coast? We have family in NJ and NY we should visit in the next year. Hopefully I will get a job that gives me good time off. At least more flexible than retail :) I would love to come see you, it has be WAAAAYYY too long!

    ReplyDelete