Thursday, January 15, 2009

taking the plunge

So I went in to meet with an advisor today and wound up applying for school. We'll see how this goes. My set graduation date is Sept 2010. I can do this. Medical Assistant seems to be a relatively valuable career path. I get to enjoy helping people, but I don't have to work at a store any more, what more can a girl want? YAY, no more retail! I'm quite excited about radiology and other aspects of the career path, just a little apprehensive about the needles and blood. But the plus is, I get to wear scrubs to work, no more dress pants and heels (not that I wore heels much, but still) I am going to be a lifelong student at the rate I'm going. Why is it so hard to figure out what I want to be when I grow up? I'm terrified of the aspect of going to school again. I just have this insane need to have everyone like me. Why is that? You all like me right?

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you blog! I blog too! kylennicky.blogspot.com I am also quite happy for you on getting out of retail. It's exhausting- year round. School will be awesome! Where are you enrolled at? Sept 2010 will come in no time! How are Greg and your mom?
    Miss you oodles! Nicky

    ReplyDelete